FreeBSD Port: amule-10275

Paolo Bormida pbormida at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 13:02:49 UTC 2010

Nice to know that amule will get more frequent updates, and the new knobs
are great as well, but isn't risky to use snapshots for a port? Are there
any policies about what to base a port upon?

And yes, you are correct about the availability of the sparc64 packages.

Can the new knobs be used to do a gui-less build of amule?

Thanx

Paolo