x11/kdelibs4 build fails, can't find docbook

Janos Dohanics web at 3dresearch.com
Mon Sep 20 05:38:25 UTC 2010

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:31:18 -0400
Janos Dohanics <web at 3dresearch.com> wrote:

> While building kde4-4.5.1, I get this error:
>
> # make install clean
> ===>   kde4-4.5.1 depends on file: /usr/local/kde4/bin/kdebugdialog -
> not found ===>    Verifying install
> [...]

I did some basic troubleshooting, and found that the files do not get
installed in /usr/local/share/xml/docbook/4.2/, except
the /usr/local/share/xml/docbook/4.2/ent directory is created.

This seems to be happening because the port uses /usr/bin/unzip instead
of /usr/local/bin/unzip.

How can I change this behavior so /usr/local/bin/unzip would be used?

--
Janos Dohanics
<web at 3dresearch.com>