Rhythmbox core dump

Tony McC afmcc at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 18 15:06:33 UTC 2010

Hello, I suspect I have done something stupid recently but I now find
that if I try to launch rhythmbox I get the following:

(rhythmbox:37478): Rhythmbox-WARNING **: Unable to grab media player
keys: Could not get owner of name 'org.gnome.SettingsDaemon': no such
name
Memory fault(coredump)

I have drawn a blank searching the mailing list archives.  I don't
recall ever knowingly having to set anything to do with gnome settings
daemon.  Does anyone know what I can do to get rhythmbox working
again?  Thanks in advance.

Tony