Option in port depending on another port, how to handle ?

Eric Masson emss at free.fr
Thu Sep 16 17:35:05 UTC 2010

Anonymous <swell.k at gmail.com> writes:

Hello,

> Why not extract it as a dependency then?
>
>   .if defined(WITH_HTTP_UWSGI_MODULE)
>   CONFIGURE_ARGS+= --add-module=${UWSGI_WRKSRC}/nginx
>   BUILD_DEPENDS+=  ${NONEXISTENT}:${PORTSDIR}/www/uwsgi:patch
>   UWSGI_WRKSRC!=   ${MAKE} -V WRKSRC -C ${PORTSDIR}/www/uwsgi
>   .endif

Well, I've upgraded to nginx-devel as the uwsgi plugin is in the base
distribution.

Don't know if having uwsgi plugin in www/nginx is desirable to a wider
audience.

I don't know if using an older revision of the uwsgi tarball would be a
major issue. If not, I could submit my first patch.

Regards

Thanks for your help

Eric Masson

--
 M> cliquez sur les deux première bannières dans ce site.
 M> http://www.xXxXbzz.fr/diabetique
 scientologie piege a cons
 -+- JS in GNU - La secte des mangeurs de sucre a frappé -+-