VirtualBox FreeBSD 8.1 AMD 64 intsall 32 bit lib

Adam Vande More amvandemore at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 06:23:39 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 11:53 PM, Gholam Mostafa Faridi <
mostafafaridi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Stop in /usr/src.
> ldconfig: warning: /usr/lib32: No such file or directory "
>
> I make post about this error in  freebsdforums but they can not help me
> please see link
>
> http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=17607
>
> they said problem is ccache and I disable and remove ccache  ,but still I
> have that probelm
> please help me

It looks like you are missing 32 bit libraries.  Make sure src.conf and
make.conf aren't preventing them from being built, then rebuild your world
and they should be installed. After that you should be able to compile vbox.

--
Adam Vande More