XPI infrastructure needs some love

Andrew Pantyukhin andrew at dreamindustries.ru
Tue Sep 7 18:29:04 UTC 2010

------- Original message -------

Hey Lapo and all, nice to hear from you!

XPI stuff is one of those things that's crying to get 95% automated (along
with CPAN, pypy, etc, but *not* along with generic ports). I would estimate
it is about a week of work for a reasonably seasoned ports committer.

At the moment, I could provide input for anyone with enough time to
undertake it, but can not implement it myself.