michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Tue Sep 7 08:53:25 UTC 2010
On 9/6/10 10:07 PM, Brian W. wrote:
> Any chance this could by default do a sa-update? I have this happen
> twice now where portupgrade -ap got me a new spamassassin, but spamd
> wouldn't start until I ran sa-update.
patches welcome, but consider automated ports builds, and portmaster and
binary packages on systems without any internet access.
Michael Scheidell, CTO
> *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
* Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
* Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
More information about the freebsd-ports