opera

ajtiM lumiwa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 11:04:55 UTC 2010

Hi!

I am an Opera user but usually I installed it by myself because version in
ports for native Opera are old. For example there are version 10.61 and
outside is 10.63 and outisde is develpment version 10.70 which has a saved
problem with fonts but port version is 10.20?? (there is also alpha version 11
of Opera which works much better than 10.61 which we have in ports).

My question is: does FreeBSD doesn't "like" Opera to much? In this case is
better to live choice to Opera users that installed the browser when and where
they wanted and quit porting it.

Thanks.

Mitja
--------