freeradius2 port with e-dir

John D McDonnell gorgarath at xsmail.com
Mon Oct 18 12:27:32 UTC 2010

Well, I can say that it doesn't break any current functionality that
we've been using. I unfortunately have been quite busy and haven't
gotten the chance to get this new server set up. However, we discovered
some issues with our LDAP setup that are posing a delay in getting my
test server running. I think I have most of them ironed out but have yet
to get to
test my FreeRADIUS install against e-dir.

I have a feeling the patches work, but can not currently back it up. I
can however say that my current config from my production server still
works on my test server with the patches, so it doesn't appear to be
breaking anything, at least, not anything that I use anyway.

--
John D McDonnell
Penn Cambria School District
mcdonnjd at pcam.org