FreeBSD Port: nut-2.4.1_6

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 13 21:30:39 UTC 2010

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:43:23 +0100
John Bayly <john.bayly at tipstrade.net> wrote:

>   Hi,
> I've been working on getting the net port up to the current version
> (2.4.3), this was before I saw you take ownership of the port. I've
> currently got it at a stage where I feel it could be added to the
> ports tree. In addition I've added a bash_completion build option.
> Is there anything I can do to help out?

I started to do the same thing (plus port some GUIs). Send me what you
have done, if you want.

My time is very low, and I only took the port because it was lately
unmaintained and I happen to be using an MGE on my desktop besides the
APCs on the serves.
If you want to maintain it, I'm happy to give it away :).

FreeBSD committer -> itetcu at FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B