FreeBSD Port: xfce4-cpugraph-plugin-0.3.0_14

Florian Rivoal frivoal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 16:15:32 UTC 2010

Hi,

I just released a new version (1.0.0) of xfce4-cpugraph-plugin. Compared
to the 0.3.0 you currently have, it fixes many bugs and introduces a fair
amount of features, and the code has been significantly clean up.

Unlike the previous 0.4.0, support for FreeBSD has been added back in
1.0.0.

It is targeted at xfce4.6, rather than the upcoming 4.7/4.8, so there is
no particular reason to wait before upgrading it.

Also, I don't really plan to make more releases targeting 4.6, and the
following ones will be focused on 4.7/4.8. I don't know when the next
version of FreeBSD will ship, nor when xfce 4.7 will turn into 4.8, but if
FreeBSD was to ship with xfce4.6, I'd strongly recommend using version
1.0.0 of cpugraph instead of the 0.3.0 that you currently have.

tarball:
http://archive.xfce.org/src/panel-plugins/xfce4-cpugraph-plugin/1.0/

homepage:
http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/xfce4-cpugraph-plugin

If FreeBSD or FreeBSD users have any issue with xfce4-cpugraph-plugin,
please report them in xfce's bug tracker. This project was unmaintained
for a while, but I now took over, and I'll try to be responsive.

Best regards,

Florian