multimedia/vlc Compile failure on upgrade

Nikos Ntarmos ntarmos at cs.uoi.gr
Mon Nov 22 20:34:37 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 05:18:13PM +0000, David Southwell wrote:

> > > Version is Freebsd 7.2 p3
> > >
> > > Somone also reported the identical failure with 7.3
> >
> > The apparently out-of-date patch is for all FreeBSD versions < 800040.
>
> I have cc'd this to the maintainer...
> Any chance of a "good" patch?
>
> David

Hi there mate.

I see you've CC'ed me but I'm not the maintainer of this port. You
probably want to get in touch with jsa at .

Anyway, I've taken a quick look and have attached an updated patch for
xscreensaver.c. I couldn't test it as I run 8.x and -CURRENT on all of
my boxes though. If you care to try it, copy the attached file in
vlc/files and do a 'make clean all'.

Cheers.

\n\n