becoming a port committor

Byung-Hee HWANG bh at izb.knu.ac.kr
Sun Nov 21 06:08:31 UTC 2010

Masoom,

Masoom Shaikh <masoom.shaikh at gmail.com> writes:

> On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 9:57 PM, Byung-Hee HWANG <bh at izb.knu.ac.kr> wrote:
>>
>> Fbsd8 <fbsd8 at a1poweruser.com> writes:
>>
>> > I have a lot of free time now that I am retired. I see a large number
>> > of ports in open status that have been waiting to be committed longer
>> > than 30 days.
>> >
>> > What is the procedure to become a ports committor?
>>
>> Excuse me, please. Are you like FreeBSD?
>
> Excuse me, but I fail to understand your question ?
> did u mean to ask OP "do you like FreeBSD ?"

I was wrong in English, sorry about that. As you mentioned above, that's
correct as follow: "Do you like FreeBSD" ;;

For OP (Fbsd8), i would like to say that a man who don't like FreeBSD
can never be a real FreeBSD developer (committer). Well, i think liking
FreeBSD is important, first of all.

Sincerely,

--
소여물 황병희(黃炳熙) | .. 출항 15분전..

"It's supposed to be so terrible that even my father won't talk about it."
		-- Michael Corleone, "Chapter 1", page 24