question regarding archivers/p5-Archive-Zip

Robert Joosten robert at erje.net
Tue Nov 9 13:12:30 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

ATT mailscanner maintainer: just a FYI.

I'm in the proces of pulling mailscanner out of the ports i.s.o. fighting
with the distribution tar.gz.

Having one box over, I encountered a minor bug in archivers/p5-Archive-Zip.
It all has to do with http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=61930 .

I manually patched Member.pm and now things run smooth without
mailscanner complaining. Oh yes, it works without this patch, but keeps
complaining every time mailscanner starts a batch.

Any possibillity to have this patch in, say, v1.30_2 ? That would save
other folks a google[tm]-tour-through-mailinglists :-)

When I write to you in err, please let me know. I pulled the MAINTAINER='s
from their respective Makefile.

Regards,
Robert