FreeBSD Port: sbcl-1.0.43.0,1

Stanislav Sedov stas at FreeBSD.org
Sun Nov 7 06:45:12 UTC 2010

On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 12:27:04 -0300
Joey Mingrone <joey at mingrone.org> mentioned:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to build this port, but get the error below.  Any
> suggestions?  All dependencies are installed.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joey
>
> dot -Tcanon discriminating-functions.dot > discriminating-functions.txt
> Warning: The use of "subgraph class", line 38, without a body is deprecated.
> This may cause unexpected behavior or crash the program.
> Please use a single definition of the subgraph within the context of
> its parent graph "dfun"
> Warning: The use of "subgraph class", line 39, without a body is deprecated.
> This may cause unexpected behavior or crash the program.
> Please use a single definition of the subgraph within the context of
> its parent graph "dfun"
> Warning: The use of "subgraph class", line 40, without a body is deprecated.
> This may cause unexpected behavior or crash the program.
> Please use a single definition of the subgraph within the context of
> its parent graph "dfun"
> Error: Could not find/open font
> Error: Could not find/open font
> Error: Could not find/open font
> Error: Could not find/open font
> Error: Could not find/open font
> Error: Could not find/open font
> Error: Could not find/open font
> Error: Could not find/open font
> Error: Could not find/open font
> Error: Could not find/open font
> Error: Could not find/open font
> gmake: *** [discriminating-functions.txt] Error 1

It's certainly a problem with your graphviz installation.
It's not functional.

I looked at the web, and this problem seem to happen when
graphviz is build without cairo support. I think we should
disallow build without cairo, because it seems that in this
case 'dot' is not working at all.

--
Stanislav Sedov
ST4096-RIPE