HEADS UP: devel/gettext upgrade incoming

Ade Lovett ade at FreeBSD.org
Fri May 28 15:47:57 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

After a little bit of a hiatus, I'm baaack ;)

First up on the line is an upgrade of devel/gettext to 0.18, which also bumps the shlib version from .7 to .8

-exp run ran just fine (thanks to pav), so now it's "merely" a question of PORTREVISION bumps, which will most likely take the form of those ports that have a direct dependency on gettext, though this may not cover everything (as usual)

I plan on doing two commits in the not-too-distant future, the first to bump gettext itself, the second to bump PORTREVISION on anything that has a direct USE_GETTEXT or devel/gettext (ick) dependency.  This should cover most things, but as with all things gettext, it's entirely possible that "stuff will break" as a result.

Ya'll take care now, y'hear?

-aDe