Problem with apr1 that could be shared with libX11 and libSM that I have reported previously.

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Thu May 20 19:31:35 UTC 2010

On 5/20/2010 12:24 PM, eculp wrote:
> I used postmaster and the results for trying to builds apr1 can be seen
> at http://www.vitalagua.mx//apr1.txt
>
> To me it seems to be related to configuration versions of tools like
> automake and autoconf but I can't find it.

This doesn't look like a portmaster problem, can you try again simply building in the port directory and see if you get the same result?

Doug

			-- Propellerheads