Dixit port bad management

Tim A cxtim at live.com
Sun May 2 20:11:41 UTC 2010

1) I don't understand why the Textproc/Dixit port is so badly managed. The program itself is at version 10.4, while your unprofessional port still stays at version 1.0.1, claiming that the GCC 4.2 compilation is broken.

2) I don't understand either why you don't use Dixit sourceforge RSS feeds to know when a new version is available.

3) I don't understand how your Dixit port points to files which don't exist anymore.

4) I don't understand the suprematism attitude of the maintainers in charge, who don't give a penny on the programs they are suppose to maintain. They are only interested in the statistics generated by their unprofessional ports, but not in their quality.

Tim