Apache 22 - FreeBSD 8.0 - (httpd), uid 80: exited on signal 11

Hans F. Nordhaug Hans.F.Nordhaug at hiMolde.no
Sun May 2 15:03:01 UTC 2010

* Helmut Schneider <jumper99 at gmx.de> [2010-05-02]:
> Hans F. Nordhaug wrote:
>
> > I recently upgrade to FreeBSD 8.0 (from 7.2) and suddenly I get a lot
> > of "(httpd), uid 80: exited on signal 11" in my logs. I have similar
> > problems with amavisd - see
> >
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2010-April/thread.html#215757
> > I'm have updated and recompiled all ports. The logs /var/log/messages
> > and the httpd error log both just report
> > "exited on signal 11" or "Segmentation fault (11)"
> >
> > Any hints?
>
> Find the .core file, start gdb with the core file, type "bt", post the
> output.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I can't find any core files.
"find / -name '*.core'" returns nothing.

Hans