[freebsd-ports] Pilot error or bash dependencies broken?

Mike Winter mike.winter at comcast.net
Thu Mar 18 15:21:22 UTC 2010

The problem seems v bad if there is possibility of infinite recursion

===>   xorg-vfbserver-1.6.0,1 depends on executable: Xvfb - not found
===>    Verifying install for Xvfb in /usr/ports/x11-servers/xorg-vfbserver
make: Max recursion level (500) exceeded.: Resource temporarily unavailable
*** Error code 2