scamp-5.2i

Jerry freebsd-ports.user at seibercom.net
Wed Jun 23 14:43:17 UTC 2010

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:23:57 +0200
Johan Hendriks <Johan at double-l.nl> articulated:

> Hello all,
> I have updated scamp on my mailscanner machines.
> But after the update scamp does not work anymore.
> I also did delete the default config file, and thenscamps as kif i
> want to create a new one.
> But after the creation of the file nothing happens also a scamp -h
> does not show anything.
>
> This is on all my machines.
> Reverting scamp back all Works again.
> regards,

I am aware of the problem. An updated script was submitted:

	ports/147840: Updated Port: security/scamp

I am awaiting its release. The problem was that a piece of debug code
was inadvertently left in the version that was released. There was an
"exit" code left over from a debug session. It was left on or about
line 715 if I remember correctly.

You could update to the latest ports version and just comment out that
line, or wait for the new version to be released into the ports system.

That is the last time I ever release anything late at night.

--
Jerry ✌
FreeBSD-Ports.user at seibercom.net