portmaster: problem with --packages-build?

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jun 12 06:03:29 UTC 2010

On 06/11/10 15:56, Alberto Villa wrote:

> i would suggest just checking if the port is already installed

That's not an adequate test because something could have been installed
as a build dependency previously, which means it could safely be deleted
with --delete-build-only.

However, this is your lucky day! I looked at the problem and it wasn't
as difficult as I first suspected. I've added code to the devel version
of portmaster, can you test it? You can get the information on
downloading it from svn at http://dougbarton.us/portmaster-proposal.html

Doug

			-- Propellerheads