lang/cmucl broken on amd64?

Douglas Thrift douglaswth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 21:54:35 UTC 2010

Hello,

I've run into this before and it seems to me like the port should
actually depend on misc/compat6x. I emailed Martin about this a while
back, but never received any reply. Apparently there is even an open bug
for this: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/146680

Hope this helps!
--
Douglas William Thrift