bsd.licenses.mk: where is "or any later version" construct?

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Thu Jun 10 16:54:11 UTC 2010

On Thursday 10 June 2010 17:39:52 Anonymous wrote:
> but it doesn't work. I've figured this will work
>
>   LICENSE= LGPL21 LGPL3
>   LICENSE_COMB= dual
>
> Is this correct usage or I'm missing smth?

that's what you're supposed to do, as far as i understand

while here, i have a similar problem: i have a port licensed under
(GPLv2 OR GPLv3) AND (LGPL21 OR LGPL3)... it would require a
combination of dual and multi. should i just chose two licenses and
go with them (e.g. GPLv2 and LGPL21)?
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

	"Do you think there's a God?"
	"Well, SOMEbody's out to get me!"