Ports looking for maintainer

Ashish SHUKLA wahjava at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 10:42:55 UTC 2010

Gabor Kovesdan writes:
> Hello folks,

> recently, I have less time for ports as I'm working on othr items,
> like GSOC, so today I've reviewed my maintained ports and dropped some
> of them that I don't want to maintain any more. If you want to have
> any of them, please feel free to pick up.

> Regards,
> Gabor

[...]

>     dns/pdnsd            Makefile
>     security/p5-Crypt-CFB Makefile
>     security/p5-Crypt-Ctr Makefile
>     security/p5-Crypt-DES_PP Makefile
>     security/p5-Crypt-GOST Makefile
>     security/p5-Crypt-GPG Makefile
>     security/p5-Crypt-HCE_MD5 Makefile
>     security/p5-Crypt-Khazad Makefile
>     security/p5-Crypt-License Makefile
>     security/p5-Crypt-Lite Makefile
>     security/p5-Crypt-Loki97 Makefile
>     security/p5-Crypt-MySQL Makefile
>     security/p5-Crypt-SKey Makefile
>     security/p5-Crypt-Salt Makefile
>     security/p5-Crypt-Shark Makefile
>     security/p5-Crypt-X509 Makefile
>     security/p5-Digest-CRC Makefile
>     security/p5-Digest-Crc32 Makefile
>     security/p5-Digest-DJB Makefile
>     security/p5-Digest-Elf Makefile
>     security/p5-Digest-FNV Makefile
>     security/p5-Digest-JHash Makefile
>     security/p5-Digest-MD5-File Makefile
>     security/p5-Digest-MD5-Reverse Makefile
>     security/p5-Digest-ManberHash Makefile
>     security/p5-Digest-Pearson Makefile
>     security/p5-Digest-Pearson-PurePerl Makefile
>     security/p5-Digest-Perl-MD4 Makefile
>     security/p5-Digest-Perl-MD5 Makefile
>     security/p5-Digest-SHA-PurePerl Makefile
>     security/p5-Digest-SV1 Makefile

I would like to adopt above ports (dns/pdnsd and security/p5-*). Should I file
the change-request PRs ? or you can do it from your end ?

Ashish SHUKLA
--
Sent via Gnus from GNU Emacs

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety.
  -- Benjamin Franklin, Memoirs of the life and writings of Benjamin Franklin