Recent updates cause firefox3 to crash on fbsd8

Andrew Lankford lankfordandrew at charter.net
Tue Jun 8 16:48:56 UTC 2010

Hello,

I think some upgrades to some of the graphics libraries in ports have
something to do with causing firefox3 (most recent
version) to crash.  After updating some ports, firefox throws a sig 11
right when I try to bring up a pull-down menu from the menu bar or the
bookmark bar.  Rebuilding firefox doesn't seem to help and the stack
trace on the core file suggests that the problem occurs in firefox's
libxul, but I could be reading it wrong.

More later, but hope that helps somewhat.

Andrew Lankford