ports/146281: [ PATCH ] net/xorp doesn't honor WITH_OPENSSL_PORT=yes

bms at FreeBSD.org bms at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jun 6 14:59:46 UTC 2010

Synopsis: [ PATCH ] net/xorp doesn't honor WITH_OPENSSL_PORT=yes

Responsible-Changed-From-To: bms->freebsd-ports
Responsible-Changed-By: bms
Responsible-Changed-When: Sun 6 Jun 2010 14:59:30 UTC
Responsible-Changed-Why:
I'm afraid I have no free time for the foreseeable future which
I can commit directly to FreeBSD work, due to a demanding new role.

I am happy to review the occasional patch, but regrettably cannot
be directly involved in engineering work beyond this.

Thank you for your understanding.