[patch] Integration between portconf and port options

Alex Dupre ale at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jul 22 10:17:53 UTC 2010

Christopher Key ha scritto:
>  At present, the interaction between portconf and port options is
> somewhat confusing.

It's not completely clear to me if you are referring to my portconf
port. If so, the interaction is really simple: portconf is complementary
to port OPTIONS, that is, it's to be used for ports that don't have
OPTIONS or, better, for knobs that are not handled by OPTIONS.
If you use it to set knobs handled by OPTIONS, you are using portconf in
the wrong way.

--
Alex Dupre