portmaster packages and perl upgrade

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 20 21:14:07 UTC 2010

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010, Douglas Berry wrote:

> I use portmaster on a build machine to make packages, copying /var/db/ports,
> and /usr/local/etc/ports.conf to all clients,

As jhell asked, are you copying the relevant bits of make.conf too?
Also, are you copying your /usr/local/etc/portmaster.rc file? You either
need to do that, or to use --packages-local on the clients. What you
have here should be working if the clients have the right stuff.

hth,

Doug

 			-- Pablo Picasso