Wordpress outputs an empty page after ports upgrade

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Tue Jul 20 20:12:04 UTC 2010

> You are really reading much more into my message than was actually put there. Sorry if that's my the style that triggered this. But I would like to assure you that I wasn't even close to put anything against the ports or FreeBSD community.
>
> I communicate to maintainers a lot. And usually quite productive. This case caught attention and I posted on ports at . Brief, just to let people know. That's all to it. I also don't have much time to investigate myself, have hundreds of things to do.
>
> What concerns wordpress problem, that's really all info I have: with the current 8.1 and ports it produces blank output. I really don't have more information.
>
> Thanks,
> Yuri

Fair enough, please consider writing something like "hey, $maintainer, if you are reading this, please understand that your email address is not working" or something so that it's clear
for others that there is something going on but that is not the ports@ problem.

Wordpress has the option to enable debugging, can you please try that? My website (see my signature) is running on 8-STABLE, without issues, version from thursday or something so fairly
recent.

Thanks,
Remko

(p.s. does httpd mention any BUS errors or SEGFAULTS?)

--
/"\   Best regards,                        | remko at FreeBSD.org
\ /   Remko Lodder                      | remko at EFnet