Wordpress outputs an empty page after ports upgrade

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Tue Jul 20 17:53:02 UTC 2010

On 07/20/2010 10:45, Remko Lodder wrote:
> Somehow I get the feeling that you do not understand Volunteer projects and that you are not
> thankfull for the hours people spend on software for YOU.

Remko,

What makes you think that I "do not understand Volunteer projects" and
"not thankfull for the hours people spend"?

I just reported the issue with the maintainer's e-mail. Since I don't
have the commit privileges the only thing I can do aboutn this is to
report it to ports at . Am I wrong?

Yuri