Changed mezz's email address..

Jeremy Messenger mezz.freebsd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 17:17:43 UTC 2010

Hello all,

Just let every one know about that I have changed my email address
from mezz7 at cox.net to mezz.freebsd at gmail.com. Be sure to update your
contact/address book list. If you have mezz at FreeBSD.org then you don't
have to do anything as it will go straight to my new address. The
reason is to use IMAP for free from gmail. Easier for me to check my
email in anywhere such as my cell phone (android) and etc. Also, Cox's
email gets down too many times compare to other email services.

As for the old address, I will keep it for a week or so before I kill
it. My mezz7 at cox.net is down for two days by now, so be patient and I
will reply back when it's up again.

Cheers,
Mezz