www/linux-opera 10.60 patch...

Gary Jennejohn gljennjohn at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 15 07:46:15 UTC 2010

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:10:57 -0500
"Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7 at cox.net> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> A few of you have asked me about patch of linux-opera update to 10.60.
> Here: http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/diff/linux-opera1060.diff
>
> The flash plugin 10.1 has an issue of sometimes the mouse click does not
> work. I am not sure if it's Opera 10.60 or flash plugin 10.1 issue as I
> haven't dig deeper in it yet. Anyone is welcome to figure on this bug if
> you don't want to wait.

I installed 10.60 last week directly from the tarball.

Things I've noticed
1) linux: pid 2334 (opera): ioctl fd=5, cmd=0x8910 ('‰',16) is not
implemented - haven't checked just exacly what this ioctl does
2) operapluginwrapper dumps core quite frequently, but that also happened
with the older linux-opera too

I haven't noticed any problems with flash.

--
Gary Jennejohn