vlc install error - possibly plist error for kde4?

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Wed Jul 14 10:11:56 UTC 2010

> On 07/14/2010 04:20, David Southwell wrote:
> > his morning I was just going to test your patch when I saw you had
> > committed the patch. I  updated my ports and tested the result - which
> > now produces a different error.

> > Syntax error: end of file unexpected (expecting "fi")
> > *** Error code 2
>
> Confirmed, the last few characters are missing from the commit. I caught
> this a few minutes ago myself.
>
> Attached is a rectifying diff...
I placed the .diff file in the multimedia/vlc/files/ directory but still
received the same error. Clearly that is not the way to apply it.

Forgive my ignorance but how should this file be applied?

David

Photographic Artist
Permanent Installations & Design
Creative Imagery and Advanced Digital Techniques
High Dynamic Range Photography & Official Portraiture
Combined darkroom & digital creations
& Systems Adminstrator for the vizion2000.net network