Address for www/linux-nvu maintainer

Jerry freebsd-ports.user at seibercom.net
Sun Jul 4 18:30:57 UTC 2010

I am attempting top contact the maintainer of the "www/linux-nvu" port.
I did a "make maintainer" in the port and this was revealed:

/usr/ports/www/linux-nvu $ make maintainer
ilya at space.rootshell.ru

Unfortunately, this address is not operational. I received the follow
bounce message:

     ilya at space.rootshell.ru

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
other server returned was: 550 550 5.7.1 <ilya at space.rootshell.ru>...
Mail disabled for this domain (state 14).

The address did seem a little strange thought. In any case, does anyone
have an email address for this maintainer or has he also abandoned this
port?

--
Jerry ✌
FreeBSD-Ports.user at seibercom.net