Soprano Update eeded to 2.4.4 ? Current version not finding libiodbc

jhell jhell at dataix.net
Sun Jul 4 18:21:17 UTC 2010

Lol how long did it take you to write all these emails ? I see this one
is 4 hours later than the last one you have sent.

With all due respect I do not see anyone else having the problem that
you are having.

Following along Doug Barton posting a way for you to fix this I would
stick pretty close to that. But... adding to it I would also have you
remove the full contents of /usr/local/* and some other common to your
problem directories under /var.

After you have gone through all this and have a pass or fail result, you
might consider taking minimal time to write a email as most but only
speaking for myself DO NOT HAVE the time to read a book of messages that
only consist of a problem that only pertains to you.

Severity: LOW