Redland compile error missing librdf

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jul 3 22:09:20 UTC 2010

On Sat, 3 Jul 2010, david at vizion2000.net wrote:

> I cc'd to you a post to the list 10 minutes before you wrote the above.

Sorry if I missed that, your verbose communication style makes it
difficult to follow what is going on.

> My
> posting included a link to a script ***script_link*** showing the results
> obtained from your instructions which were no different to those previously
> reported. That link was also posted to the list.

I'm sorry to hear that you're still having problems. Have you tried
installing packages for the affected ports? That may get you over the
hump so that you can move on.

I think the only other valid solution at this point would be to delete
ALL of your ports, 'rm -rf /var/db/ports/*' and then start over.
Obviously that's an extreme solution but at this point I think you're
running out of options.

Doug