Redland compile error missing librdf

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jul 3 19:19:04 UTC 2010

On Sat, 3 Jul 2010, David Southwell wrote:

>> Make sure that your ports tree is up to date pkg_delete -f
>> redland* raptor* soprano* kdelibs* cd /var/db/ports && rm -rf
>> redland* raptor* soprano* kdelibs* cd
>> /usr/ports/textproc/soprano && make clean && make install
>> clean cd /usr/ports/x11/kdelibs4 && make clean && make install clean

> Thanks for your comments. I have already done those things

In between my writing my message to you and you posting your several
messages to me did you do what I suggested above, in exactly the order
in which I suggested it? If not, please do so, and then send your
results to the list as I asked you to do.

I do realize that you've been doing a lot of rebuilding, and that at
various times in the past you've done everything I suggested above.
However there is a reason I suggested what I did, in precisely the way I
did.

hth,

Doug

 			-- Pablo Picasso