New port: finance/openerp-web

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Wed Jan 20 21:26:40 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 04:51:47PM +0100, Francisco de Borja López Río wrote:
> I've tried to contact the maintainer of the openerp-server port, but
> I've no reply

Hmm, his last commit was today ...

> I've tried to add a PR using the web interface to send-pr but it didn't
> allow me to add the .shar file (as it is bigger than 100Kb)

Yes, there is a size limit to prevent us from being spammed.

The ways to get around that are either:

 - put the sharfile up on a URL there and reference that
 - if you can't do that, email bugmeister at FreeBSD.org and we can do it
   for you.

> I also tried to send the pr using send-pr in my 7-0.STABLE workstation
> but it was rejected because of the headers (sent from my workstation
> instead of my email server).

FreeBSD refuses mail from machines that don't reverse resolve to prevent
us from being spammed by e.g. botnets.

mcl