ports/142880: [REPOCOPY] chinese/stardict2-dict-zh_CN ---

wen heping wenheping at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 02:01:36 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 6:30 AM, Max Brazhnikov <makc at freebsd.org> wrote:

> The following reply was made to PR ports/142880; it has been noted by
> GNATS.
>
> From: Max Brazhnikov <makc at freebsd.org>
> To: bug-followup at freebsd.org, jupengfei at gmail.com, wen at freebsd.org
> Subject: Re: ports/142880: [REPOCOPY] chinese/stardict2-dict-zh_CN ---
> Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 01:22:50 +0300
>
>  --nextPart180621902.7ALxqGeM9T
>
>  What the reason to have the same dictionaries under different ports?

Yes, it is the same dictionary. After rethinking of it , now I think it is
unneeded to create a new port for  stardict3-dict-zh_CN.

> Wouldn 't=20  better to remove run dependency on stardict and allow people
> to use existing port for any of stardict 2/3 (or other -- not only stardict
> can use these dictionaries.)

Yes, it is better than to create a new port. :)
But how do you think about this way:
  1 REPOCOPY stardict2-dict-zh_CN--> stardict-dict-zh_CN
  2 Add option entry for stardict2 or stardict3 ?

wen