patch for security/openssh-portable

jhell jhell at DataIX.net
Wed Jan 13 13:51:44 UTC 2010

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:45, jhell@ wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:40, jhell@ wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:29, dindin@ wrote:
>>> Probably you want VersionAddendum option in sshd_config?
>>>

>> No.
>>
>> To my understanding and my last tests VersionAddendum and is only a
>> Addendum or did not work which spurred me to patch up the Makefile in the
>> first place.
>>
>> Thanks for the thought though but I did not miss that option.
>>

> This is the output of the add VersionAddendum in the current ports openssh
>
> centel# service openssh restart
> /usr/local/etc/ssh/sshd_config: line 13: Bad configuration option:
> VersionAdendum
> /usr/local/etc/ssh/sshd_config: terminating, 1 bad configuration options
>
> ? So like I was saying "It does not work that way".

My apologies. I did use "VersionAddendum" with the correct spelling but I
pasted my first try at this with the incorrect spelling.

With the correct spelling it still gives the above output.

--

  Wed Jan 13 08:49:14 2010

  It may not be able to take your machine down, but it can fill up your
  Internet Pipe.

  jhell