ports-mngmt/portmaster fetch process

jhell jhell at DataIX.net
Sun Jan 10 03:17:27 UTC 2010

PS:

I Killed the portmaster process with a ^C and the fetch process that were
initiated during run were left behind and not terminated after portmaster
has printed "Terminated" for the same amount of fetches that were left.

Though this does not bother me I thought I would give you a heads up on
this.

Best regards.

- --

  Sat Jan  9 22:12:26 2010