compiz-fusion update problem

barbara barbara.xxx1975 at libero.it
Mon Feb 15 00:22:57 UTC 2010

I'm not on this mailing list but I read you message. Sorry for not replying directly.

The problem is that a patch for libcompizconfig has been removed, but this patch is still necessary on RELENG_7 and older RELENG_8.
I wrote to rnoland@ on Feb. 11 and he replayed that he will fix the port as soon as he can.
There is also a PR pointing the correct osreldate for which the patch could be removed (try googling). Maybe someone else can do it before him.

In the meanwhile, if you really need this update, you can grab the removed patch from here:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/ports/x11-wm/libcompizconfig/files/Attic/patch-src-compiz.cpp?rev=1.1;content-type=text%2Fplain
( http://zipp.it/i/P962E )
and put in /usr/ports/x11-wm/libcompizconfig/files

Best Regards
Barbara