spamassassin problem with upgrade

Guido Falsi mad at madpilot.net
Fri Feb 12 22:10:25 UTC 2010

On 02/12/10 22:48, Marco Beishuizen wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Feb 2010, Wesley Shields wrote:
>
>> Try running sa-update as root first?
>
> No luck either:
> channel: no 'mirrors.updates.spamassassin.org' record found, channel failed

Another thing I did was create the file v330.pre in
/usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin. Just copied the sample one. But I
don't think this makes any difference(I did it before rebuilding the
ports and it did not solve it).

I had to install a few per ports by hand though. Also I did remove them,
did not upgrade them in place using portmaster/portupgrade. It should be
the same, I know, but sometimes it's not exactly the same.

--
Guido Falsi <mad at madpilot.net>