Recent mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin update -- dependency errors?

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 10 13:57:04 UTC 2010

El 2010. 02. 10. 14:13, Jeremy Chadwick escribió:
> Please CC me on responses, as I'm not subscribed to freebsd-ports.
>
> I'm afraid to upgrade this port to 3.3.0 as a result of the below:

I've just fixed two problems but I don't see this one here. The ASO
tinderbox couldn't deal with this and didn't provide me any useful error
log so I had to test this locally, that's why it didn't go smoothly. If
someone could provide more information on this, that would be more than
welcome.

--
Gabor Kovesdan
FreeBSD Volunteer