net/samba34 does not create all required directories

Timur I. Bakeyev timur at com.bat.ru
Sat Feb 6 17:23:27 UTC 2010

Hi!

It looks like the problem was created by the --with-fhs flag, which
reset cachedir and statedir do it's default values.
With the flag removed those directories are the same as the lockdir.

Not sure, why rundir wasn't created by the package - this is done by
pkg-install script and should work both form port and package.

With regards,
Timur.