KDE4 load libicui18n.so.38 not found - can create system crash!

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Fri Dec 31 15:51:59 UTC 2010

Hi Robert

I am just rebuilding pulseaudio to see if that fixes the primary problem on
this system. I am then going to rebuild ever4ything that depends upon
devel/icu (My huess is well over 200 ports!).

Could you possibly check that your devel/icu is up to date and then rebuild
any progtams that have show problems with libicu18n.so.38 and post your
results?

David