FYI: VirtualBox 4 works! (and let wacom work in guest windows)

Sergey Kandaurov pluknet at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 03:12:30 UTC 2010

Hi there.

That's sort of "just for your information".

Preamble: I wished to make my Wacom tablet work under FreeBSD
without need to reboot under CrappyOS.
I took two existing VBox ports to grow draft ports for 4 version (vbox
and its kmod) to ease build & install. [Here I replaced DISTVERSION
and updated few patches, nothing worth show]. Wacom tablet works
through USB device filtering, thanks to HPS. I needed to give usb dev
enough perms to let vbox see it in USB section.

--
wbr,
pluknet