firefox weirdness cookie handling

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Mon Dec 20 15:26:55 UTC 2010

Hi

I have noticed that firefox-3.5.16,1 has a weird behaviour on cookie handling
with some sites when cookies are "ask me every time" is set for third party
cookies.

Following a denial firefox appears to lock up and the application has to be
killed to restart. Switching of tabs is not possible. On reload the "apply to
all cookies from this site can be checked and eventually the tab closed.

David

Photographic Artist
Permanent Installations & Design
Creative Imagery and Advanced Digital Techniques
High Dynamic Range Photography & Official Portraiture
Combined darkroom & digital creations
& Systems Adminstrator for the vizion2000.net network