FATAL error emitted by portlint -A

Jerry freebsd-ports.user at seibercom.net
Sun Dec 19 12:24:49 UTC 2010

I am attempting to update an existing port. When running "portlint -A"
I am receiving an error message.

# portlint -A
WARN: Makefile: for new port, make $FreeBSD$ tag in comment section empty, to make CVS happy.
WARN: Makefile: new ports should not set PORTREVISION.
FATAL: README.html: for safety, be sure to cleanup README.html files before committing the port.
1 fatal error and 2 warnings found.

The first two are no problem. it is the third one "FATAL" that I cannot
understand. It never appeared before when I was updating this port. Is
this really a "FATAL" error  or can I simply disregard it? The port
builds and installed fine.

--
Jerry ✌
FreeBSD-Ports.user at seibercom.net